- 4 ounces Italian or Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- A bit of lemon zest
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or date honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper - as you like it
- Roasted pine nuts
Our Pick - Custom Keto Diet
How to Make It
- Wash the parsley, Discard the stems and use only the leaves
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, olive oil, sesame oil, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the parsley and pine nuts and toss it.
- Allow the salad to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- You can add some chicken breast if you want to add some protein.