MEDITERRANEAN PARSLEY SALAD
- 1 1/2 cup parsley 1 bunch, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced, into 1/4 half moons
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup feta crumbled
- 2-3 Tbsp currants died or dried cranberries also work well
- 4-6 mint fresh chopped
- 1 green chili minced, fresh chopped, jalapeño will work: cored and seeded
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon fresh squeezed
- 1/8 tsp. pepper cracked
- 1/8 tsp sumac
In a small bowl mix together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and sumac. Whisk vigorously to combine.
In a salad bowl toss together parsley with the rest of the ingredients.
Add the olive oil mixture and toss until completely coated.