Certified Organic Damiana Leaf 3 oz. Herbal Tea & Smoke for Stress & Sleep Support
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 5.25 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: Baja Mandala LLC.
- Dried damiana leaf can be brewed into a tea, made into a tincture, and used in herbal smoking blends.
- All natural, organic, stress and sleep support!
- Damiana is also well known for its libido and passion enhancing properties.
- Ethically farmed and harvested in Baja CA Sur.
Organic Damiana Leaf Damiana is an ancient adaptogen used widely in Mexico and Central America, long beloved for its immune-supporting, relaxing, invigorating and fertility-boosting qualities. Grown in Baja Sur, México Wildcrafted Vegan Paraben free non GMO What is Damiana? Loving, potent, and fertile. Traditionally, Damiana has been used in Mexican folkloric medicine as a heart opener, mood lifter, nerve calmer, and anxiety support. Damiana leaves are revered as an aphrodisiac and can boost sexual potency and fertility and is well known in Western herbalism for its toning and adjuvant properties. Dried damiana leaves can be infused in alcohol to make liqueurs or cordials Steep as a tea and serve hot or cold. Tea can be iced and served with honey and lemon for a refreshing beverage, or add a little bit of tequila or mezcal for a Damiana cocktail. Roll Damiana leaf into a cigarette and enjoy its smooth, euphoria-inducing smoke as part of a ritual to connect with the self. Read more