Longray Stainless Steel Hand-Pumped Sprayer (1.5-Gallon)
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 14 inches
- Item Weight: 6.54 pounds
- Manufacturer: Longray
- Item model number: SP6A
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Stainless steel construction with Viton gaskets and seals. 0% plastic.
- Hand-pumped sprayer: No recurring energy costs, environmentally-friendly and wire-free.
- 14" curved spraying wand: Spray into the spaces under, between, and above objects, with almost no effort. Compatible with 16" extension wand (sold separately).
- Pressure gauge: Pump to a precise internal pressure.
- Schrader valve: Connect a car tire compressor.
Crafted from stainless steel - not cheap plastic - with Viton seals and gaskets. Built-in pressure gauge and tire valve.Stainless steel construction. The pump, tank, cover, wand, pump handle, and wand handle are all made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Many competing stainless steel sprayers have plastic pumps, covers, or handles.Easy to operate. Add solution, use the hand pump to build up air pressure, and then start spraying with the wand.Built-in tire valve. You can connect a tire pump instead of hand- pumping.Built-in pressure gauge. Quickly and accurately pump to the ideal working pressure range.Works anywhere. The pump handle with lock doubles as a carrying handle, and a carrying strap is included. Hand-powered means no power cord and the freedom to spray anywhere you are -- no wall outlet or extension cord needed.Replacement parts available. Fast shipping from U.S. parts supplier.Do not use with bleach, chlorine, xylene, or strong oxidizers.