15 PCS (180 Cells) Seed Starter Peat Pots Trays,Peat Pots Plant Starters, Biodegradable Sprouting Seedling Trays,Organic Plant Starter Kit for Indoor and Outdoor Plants with 20 Plastic Plant Labels
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 4.8 x 6.8 inches
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: Buytta
- Date First Available: March 4, 2021
- Seed Starter Pot-Pack of 15 peat trays. Each tray has 12 cells(180 Total). Comes with 20 pcs plant markers, and you can use them to mark the seeds in your peat pots trays. these seed starter trays are biodegradable. Each cell is 1.65" square and 2" deep, overall 4.7"W by 6.5"L.Garden seedling trays will gradually soften that not necessary to dig the seedlings or potting soil out of plant starter manually. Widely apply for starting flowers,vegetables,saplings,herbs, cucumbers, tomatoes and beans.
- Biodegradable Seed Trays Material: Germination Trays. Material of the pulp tray is paper and grass charcoal.It contains plant fibers such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it's easily degraded and can be turned into organic fertilizer. they are easily degradable and completely recyclable. self-absorbing, breathable, biodegradable, Biodegradable seedling Trays can automatically absorb water from trays bottom, thus greatly accelerate seeds germination and improve the survival of the seedlings
- Germination Seedling Trays Features: After the germination peat pot is degraded, it becomes an organic fertilizer, and is easy to integrate with the soil, which improves the ecological environment around the seedling root and is beneficial to the growth of the seedling. Simply place your seeds into the seedling transplant tray. These seedling trays come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors. perfect for Seeds, Seedlings, Vegetables, Plants, and Flowers
- Multifunctional: Well-ventilated, water saving and drought-resistant. Watering appropriately, because the peat pots can automatically absorb moisture from the air or quickly absorb water in soil. It overcomes the common problems of crooked roots and rotten roots in the cultivation of seedlings with plastic pots. Finally, becoming organic fertilizer. Please note these are made with a biodegradable peat and they can become damaged if over watered, a spray bottle is a great way to keep them moist
- Prevent Transplant Shock Germination peat pot, These amazing Seedling Starter Pots are great to transplant plants and avoid transplanting shocking and are helpful for promoting aeration. Suitable for beginners to plant seedlings, without manually taking the seedling soil out of the cup, it can be planted directly without damaging the seedlings, Seedling starter peat pots kit can be used for indoor or outdoor planting. Seed Starter Tray Kit. Seed Trays for spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Peat Pots Plant Starters for Seedling, Seed Starter Peat Pots, 15 PCS (180 Cells) with 20 Plastic Plant Labels, Premium Biodegradable and Organic Germination Seedling Trays Kit for Indoor Outdoor Plants, Biodegradable Herb Seed Starter Pots Kits, Garden Germination Nursery Pot Organic Seed trays Specifications: 15 x peat trays for flowers & vegetables seeds seedlings germination. Each tray has 12 cells. Great value bulk pack means you will get 180 cells in total. 20 x plant labels, and you can use them to mark the seeds in each peat tray. Biodegradable Sprouting Seedling Trays- 100% Natural, Organic & Biodegradable： Our Eco-Friendly organic seedling trays are made from organic and biodegradable paper peat. The biodegradable seedling pots will disintegrate as your plants grow and help your seedlings adjust better to the outdoors. Our biodegradable planting tray have no pollution after degradation and can become soil nutrients. Benefits: Our biodegradable and organic seedling trays can greatly reduce the risk of transplant shock. You can encourage children to participate more in planting and provides a good opportunity for developing patience and responsibility. These peat pots for seedlings come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors. Warm tips Be patient to pull these paper trays apart from one another. Avoid frost Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place Gradually expose to the sun Water when required. NEVER overwater or let them dry out. Once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots.