5 Pack 120-cell Seed Starter Tray kit, ANGTUO Plant Germination Starter Kit Growing Trays with Humidity Dome and Base for Greenhouse Grow Wheatgrass Hydroponic(24 Cells per Tray)
Color: 5 PACK
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 16.77 x 10.55 x 4.76 inches
- Item Weight: 2.12 pounds
- Manufacturer: ANGTUO
- Plant Germination Starter Kit: The seedling starter trays kit is made of high-quality plastic material, and the quality is thicker, strong and not easy to deform. They can be placed on top of each other, saving space and easy to manage.
- Greenhouse Grow Trays: In addition to planting vegetables, flowers, herbs and other plants in the soil, the base tray can also placing peat pellet. There are two ways of use for you to choose from, meet your different planting needs!
- Seed Propagator Tray: 24-cell seed starting clone trays are convenient for centralized management, easy to operate and save your time and energy. There are drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage, provide ideal conditions for seed germination and growing.
- Adjustable Humidity Dome: With 2 ventilation holes, the adjustable dome can be opened and closed, more effectively control humidity and temperature, good for rapid growth of plants and fully control the germination process.
- Garden Plant Germination Set: transparent and pervious to light, easy to observe the growth of seeds at any time without interrupting the growth progress. Suitable for beginners to seed, can effectively improve seed germination, suitable for microgreens, soil Blocks, rockwool cubes, wheatgrass, hydroponic.
Color:5 PACK The package includes: 5 black 24-cell trays, 5 black base trays, 5 adjustable plastic humidity lid It is widely used for the seed germination of flowers, vegetables, fruits, trees, tobacco, potatoes, tomatoes, pepper, eggplant and other plants. The adjustable humidity dome can adjust the temperature and humidity of the seed environment to keep the soil moisture content and heat in balance. Each chamber of the tray has enough space for seedlings to sprout and grow, and there are drainage holes at the bottom of each chamber to drain excess water without losing soil or absorbing excess water.