10 Pack 120-cell Seed Starter Tray kit, ANGTUO Plant Germination Starter Kit Growing Trays with Humidity Dome and Base for Greenhouse Grow Wheatgrass Hydroponic(12 Cells per Tray&12 Tools in Total)
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.6 x 2.4 inches
- Item Weight: 2.66 pounds
- Manufacturer: ANGTUO
- New upgrade: The Seedling Starter Trays Kit is made of high-quality plastic material, and the quality is thicker, strong and not easy to deform. The lid is designed to be higher, allowing more space for plant growth. They can be placed on top of each other, saving space and easy to manage, equipped with 12 garden tools for planting.
- Greenhouse Grow Trays: In addition to planting vegetables, flowers, herbs and other plants in the soil, the new base tray design also makes it suitable for placing peat pellet. There are two ways of use for you to choose from, meet your different planting needs!
- Seed Propagator Tray: 12-cell Seed Starting Clone Trays are convenient for centralized management, easy to operate and save your time and energy. There are drainage holes at the bottom of each cell for proper drainage, provide ideal conditions for seed germination and growing.
- Adjustable Humidity Dome: With 4 ventilation holes, the adjustable dome can be opened and closed, more effectively control humidity and temperature, good for rapid growth of plants and fully control the germination process.
- Garden Plant Germination Set: transparent and pervious to light, easy to observe the growth of seeds at any time without interrupting the growth progress. Suitable for beginners to seed, can effectively improve seed germination, suitable for microgreens, soil Blocks, rockwool cubes, wheatgrass, hydroponic.
SEED STARTER TRAY KIT FOR PLANTING Seedling tray size 18.514.511cm, 12 cellsCell depth: about 5.5cm It is widely used for the seed germination of flowers, vegetables, fruits, trees, tobacco, potatoes, tomatoes, pepper, eggplant and other plants. The adjustable humidity dome can adjust the temperature and humidity of the seed environment to keep the soil moisture content and heat in balance. Each chamber of the tray has enough space for seedlings to sprout and grow, and there are drainage holes at the bottom of each chamber to drain excess water without losing soil or absorbing excess water. Can be stacked together The nursery pots can be stacked together, which is convenient for storage and easy to carry, perfect for planting! What you get You can get: Aransparent 12-cel traysl10, Green base trays10, Adjustable plastic humidity lid10, Plant labels10, Gardening tools2. Can be placed on electric blanket It can be placed on an electric blanket to increase the temperature and accelerate the germination of seeds. The ventilation holes can adjust the temperature and heat dissipation of the environment in the cover. Read more Adjustable and transparent Adjustable, transparent cover can play the role of heat preservation and moisturizing, increase the germination rate, and clearly see the growth process of the seedlings. High survival rate Provide good environmental conditions for seed germination and seedling growth, and improve plant survival rate. Observe the root growth There is a hole at the bottom to drain excess water and protect the roots. Highly transparent, can observe the roots. Read more How to use the seedling tray？ When using the seedling tray, first put the soil in the cells. The soil can be mixed with an appropriate amount of base fertilizer. After the soil is leveled, the seeds are placed, and after sowing, cover the soil shallowly and pour an appropriate amount of water. Step 1: A set of three (lid, seedling tray, bottom basin), put the transparent seedling tray in the middle into the bottom basin.Step 2: Put in nutrient soil or peat pellets. If using peat pellets, add water to soak the peat pellets until they are fully expanded or put 3/4 height wet nutrient soil. Step 3: Prepare the plant seeds of the season, sow 1 seed in the small hole on the top of the peat pellet, if use seedling peat to sow 1-3 seeds in each cell, and lightly cover the seed with a wet soil, seeds that like light will not cover soil. Then close the lid.Step 4: Check every day, if the soil surface is dry, pour the water through, and then pour the excess water out of the bottom basin. Put it indoors without basking in the sun, wait for germination and wait for the leaves to emerge. You can use heating mat and searchlights to make germination and growth faster. Step 5: The last thing you need to do is remove the plants that have grown their true leaves and put them into larger containers to continue to grow. Remove the plants with the soil together.