10 Pack Seed Starter Kit, 120Cell Compostable Planter Nursery Pots, Organic Biodegradable Seedling Trays Gardening Germination Tray Mini Propagator Plant Grow Kit Pots Plug Tray Starting Trays
- Package Dimensions: 6.38 x 5.39 x 4.61 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Date First Available: March 10, 2021
- [Item Care Tips] - Due to this item was made of biodegradable pulp material. Soaking in water for a long time will accelerate product degradation. If you want to extend the life of the product, just use a sprayer to water instead of soaking the entire project in water and watering the bottom.
- [Package Included] - Includes 10 PACK 12 Cell Germination Trays(total 120 cell) and 12 Paper Plant Markers - both of them are Degradable and Completely Recycled. Cell is 1.77 " Square and 2" Deep, for Planting Flowers, Herbs, Vegetables, Strawberries, Hanging plants, Saplings and so on. Also makes great gardening gift for greenhouse lover.
- [100% Biodegradable] - The seedling starter trays are made of recycled pulp and Peat Moss, which is very eco-friendly and biodegradable. Once the seeds sprout, just transplant the whole trays directly into the ground or larger plant pots. These will break down in the soil in the end, environmentally friendly.Instantly becomes organic fertilizer.
- [Prevent Transplant Shock & Professional] - By promoting aeration, these Germination Trays are great for transplanting plants without causing root harm. Also, when the Germination Trays begin to degrade, the roots are strong enough to penetrate them. Overcomes crooked and or rotten roots.
Do you want a greener thumb - a way to increase your changes of planting success? Are you sick and tired of planting and growing your favorite plant saplings with love and care, only to see them wither from the shock when you try to transplant them to your garden? If that's the case, then we have the perfect product for you. Dimension: Seedling tray: 6.69 x 4.72 x 2 inch; Cell：1.77 x 1.77x 2 inch； Paper markers:4 x 0.78 inch Material: 100% Natural, Organic & Biodegradable The secret to these unique starter peat trays is that they're made from nothing but spruce fibers and peat moss. This makes them 100% natural, organic, and biodegradable. They are sustainably produced and environmentally friendly, and can be used for aquaponics and hydroponics, as well as for traditional growing methods! Instruction: Dig a hole deep enough. Plant the entire seed starter tray into the hole. Cover them with soil. You can also cut up each tray in advance so that you can be gentle while transferring them. Application They are more suitable for nursery and garden production and plant seedling transplanting If you want to grow green plants in your home, they can be used for home decoration after the seeds of plants have germinated. If you live in a place without a nursery and you want to grow your own vegetables, then you need it, which can be used directly indoors or on the balcony. Benefits: There root systems require special care when being transplanted normally. Minimal transplant shock means that you get much bigger and healthier plants, far sooner. These peat trays can be planted directly into a flower bed or soil. You can transplant the pots in your yard or garden without removing plant from the pots. No transplant shock, no root circulation, and no withered plants and flowers.