(Combo Pack) 15-Pack Seed Starter Trays and 100-Pack Plastic Plant Nursery Labels - 72-Cell Mini Germination Trays for Indoor Seed Starter Kits and 4-Inch White Stake Tags for Nurseries and Gardens
- Package Dimensions: 22.13 x 18.07 x 3.03 inches
- Item Weight: 3.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: CalPalmy
- SEED STARTER TRAYS AND PLASTIC PLANT NURSERY LABELS FOR YOUR DREAM GARDEN - Make your dream garden a reality, one seed at a time. Start the growing season right with 15 pieces of seedling starter trays and 100 pieces of plant markers. The germination tray has a length of 21 inches and a width of 11 inches with a 6 by 12 cell arrangement. Each cell has a square top that measures 1.5 inches by 1.5 inches, a square bottom that measures 0.8 inches by 0.8 inches, and a depth of 1.8 inches.
- 72-CELL MINI GERMINATION TRAYS FOR INDOOR SEED STARTER KITS - These germination trays are perfect for starting flowers, vegetables, herbs, succulents, and ornamental plants. Each tray's 72 cells are perfect for the centralized organization of seedlings and saplings. The specially-designed drainage holes prevent the accumulation of water that can cause soil over saturation.
- HIGHLY REUSABLE STAKE TAGS FOR NURSERIES - UV and water-resistant, these plant labels are meant to last even after transplanting. The white plastic will stand out in your nursery or greenhouse and with a length of 4 inches and a width of 0.8 inches it can provide maximum visibility for your plant labels. Made from PVC plastic, these labels won't rust, rot, or disintegrate over time.
- DURABLE AND HIGH-QUALITY STARTER KIT - Made from BPA-free and food-grade plastics, this seed starter tray and plant tag combo won't contaminate your herbs and vegetables. More than that, the germination trays and stake tags are both highly reusable. They're weather-resistant, easy to clean with household cleaners, and can be reused over and over.
- GREAT VALUE SEED STARTER COMBO PACK - For an affordable price, you can have 15 seed germination trays and 100 plant labels. This seed starter kit combo pack will help you get you outfitted for several sowing seasons to come. Not satisfied with our products? Don't hesitate to contact us. Our US-based customer service team will answer your product-related queries.
Sow, sprout, grow, and transplant with ease these seed starter trays. And with this 15-pack kit, you'll have 1,080 cells to use and reuse for many seasons to come! They're highly stackable for easy storage and since they are thicker and more durable than average seed starter trays, you can clean and use the trays for future use. But what are the advantages of using this type of germination tray? The tapering cell design and drainage holes work perfectly to prevent water accumulation and serve as the first line of defense against overwatering. Germination trays prevent transplant shock by giving the plants ample time to sprout and develop a robust root system. Transplanting becomes easier as there is minimal root damage due to digging errors or root tangling. These heavy-duty seedling trays are suitable for numerous types of vegetables, flowers, herbs, succulents, and ornamental plants. The tapered cell design allow makes these seed starter trays highly suitable with different growing mediums including regular soil, vermiculite, peat, and more. And with that many seeds to sprout, you'll definitely need a durable tag for each type of seeds you're trying to germinate. From sowing and even beyond transplanting, these 100-piece stake tags can survive rain and sunlight for seasons to come. These tags' 0.8-inch width ensures that it won't crowd out the seeds as they sprout and grow. They are flexible enough but not floppy. And with their pointed bottoms, it's easy to stick these stake tags to the soil. Removing them won't cause any disturbances on the plant and its root system. Labels are important especially when you have numerous germination trays to keep an eye on. You can use markers, pens, and pencils. Wait for the ink to dry for a few seconds before sticking them into the soil. Depending on the writing medium used, the writing can fade away after several waterings or several weeks of exposure to sunlight.