Electrolyte Replacement Tablets for Rapid Rehydration | Stops Cramps & Gentle on Stomach | Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium & Zinc + | 100 Capsules
Flavor: Salt Capsules
Size: 100 Count (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.41 x 2.36 x 2.28 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Date First Available : October 26, 2018
- Manufacturer : Livwell Products
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,479 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #4 in Multiminerals Mineral Supplements
- #4 in Multiminerals Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,224 ratings
- What are Hi-Lyte Advanced Electrolyte Salt Caps? Hi-Lyte is an all-natural, performance electrolyte supplement that provides the perfect balance of fast-acting electrolytes for rapid rehydration and recovery - with key ingredients to support bioavailability and enzymatic function.
- What are Hi-Lytes benefits? Hi-Lyte includes the perfect mix of electrolytes for rapid rehydration. Support mechanisms include: Reduced heat stress, cramping, nausea and fatigue. Improves energy, muscle recovery, muscle gain and endurance. Supports muscle enzyme function and supports the body's ability to convert protein to energy.*
- Why is Hi-Lyte better? Hi-Lyte is the highest Potassium, Sodium and Magnesium Electrolyte Capsule available and perfectly balanced for hydration and recovery. It is made with all-natural Sea Minerals including Sea Salt from the Great Salt Lakes in Utah. Vegetarian. Vegan. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Low Carb and Keto Approved. Made in the USA in a GMP and NSF Certified Manufacturing Facility.
- Who is Hi-Lyte for? Hi-Lyte is a health product and made for people who prefer clean food. It designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes such as Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes Decathaletes etc. Hi-Lyte has also become a favorite of Cross-fitters, Yogis and Collegiate and Professional athletes of all sports.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that Hi-Lyte will meet your highest expectations that we are offeiring Hi-Lyte at zero risk to you. If Hi-Lyte doesn't help you rehydrate and recover faster, just send us an e-mail within 30 days for a full refund, including shipping costs. No products to return. No forms to fill out. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
Flavor:Salt Capsules | Size:100 Count (Pack of 1) Hi-Lyte Advanced Electrolyte Salt Caps is an all-natural supplement designed to provide the perfect balance of premium electrolytes and support ingredients to help Keto Dieters and Endurance Athletes perform at their best. Whether you are a runner, cyclist, swimmer or triathlete, our natural electrolyte formula includes the perfect balance of Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin D3, B6, Manganese and L-Tyrosine to drive Maximum Performance. Unlike Salt Capsules, that lack the supporting ingredients to help your body utilize electrolytes properly, Hi- Lyte was designed to ensure it contains everything you need to compete at peak performance, avoid cramps and recover faster. Hi-Lyte includes Manganese to support muscle enzyme function and allow the body to convert protein to energy. Chloride helps to buffer electrolyte salts to avoid stomach irritation. Vitamin B6 helps to balance the combination of Sodium and Potassium in the body. L-Tyrosine helps to protect Thyroid and Adrenal Function in extreme conditions. Whether you are an athlete who’s looking for electrolyte supplementation, or you are facing dehydration due to a outdoor work or keto flu, Hi-Lyte Capsules can help you beat dehydration in extreme conditions and perform at your best. While Hi-Lyte is not made to treat any disease, it may be used for electrolyte supplementation for dehydration due to CF, POTS, EDS, Ostomy’s, Addison's and more. Important: Speak with your doctor before using Hi-Lyte Capsules if you have kidney disease, hyperkalemia (high blood potassium) or low pulse rate. Electrolyte intake should be closely monitored by your physician if you have any of these conditions. As with all electrolyte supplements, this product may cause nausea, indigestion or diarrhea if you have a sensitivity to potassium or magnesium.