Field King Max 190348 Backpack Sprayer for Professionals Applying Herbicides , White , 4 gallon
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 22.5 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Fountainhead Sprayers
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 190348
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Internal No Leak Pump design is safer to use - chemicals will not drip down your back.
- Durable, 21 inch stainless steel wand with the highest quality Viton seals for chemical resistance.
- Premium, lockable shut off with brass components and an in-line filter.
- Easy access pump, change seals in just minutes with no tools.
- 4 nozzles included: brass adjustable, 2 flat fans, and foaming nozzle. Also accepts TeeJet nozzles.
Field King Max 190348 Professional No Leak Pump Backpack Sprayer does the work of a piston or diaphragm backpack sprayer. The exclusive internal No Leak Pump keeps your back and clothing dry. The paddles keep liquids, powders, and water-soluble solutions mixed, in solution, and ready to spray. Also the pump features Viton seals that can be easily changed within minutes without tools (up to 7x faster than the leading competitor). The premium shut-off offers a comfort grip, lockable trigger to prevent hand fatigue, and a removable in- line filter to reduce clogging. The Field King Max 190348 Backpack Sprayer is capable of spraying up to 150 PSI - perfect for those hard-to-reach areas. The included pressure regulator maintains a low, continuous 25 PSI (great for spraying herbicides). The foldable pump handle reverses for left- or right- handed use, and the tank has a built-in carry handle with wand storage. Our deluxe harness features a full back pad, wide support waist belt and chest cinch strap ensuring comfort while you work. Multiple nozzles are included for ultimate versatility: brass adjustable nozzle (enables stream to cone patterns), wide flat fan nozzle (red, 0.25 GPM, angled at 70°), narrow flat fan nozzle (yellow, 0.15 GPM, angled at 30°), and foaming nozzle. Also accepts TeeJet nozzles.