KESPEN One Way Mirror Window Film Daytime Privacy, Non-Adhesive Anti UV Heat Control Reflective Window Tint for Home Office Static Cling Vinyl, Black-Silver, 35.4 Inch X 16.4 Feet
Size: 35.4 Inch X 16.4 Feet
Brand: KESPEN WINDOW FILMS
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 35.83 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: KESPEN
- Ultraviolet light protection: Block UV rays
- Assembly Required: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- HEAT INSULATION & UV BLOCKINGBlocking out 91% of the solar rays by reflecting it away from the window, which can keep cool in summer and retain heat in winter, helping you save money by cutting the high energy bills. The uv window film can block out 91% harmful rays that may hurt your skin, prevent your precious furniture and interior decorations from fading.
- DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTIONThis window tint film only provides good privacy during daytime while the exterior glass shows the mirror effect. When the inside light is stronger than outside, the mirror effect will be reversed. Remember to draw curtain during night.
- STATIC CLING & EASY TO INSTALLThis self adhesive window privacy film is free of glue design, very easy to install, just make sure the glass surface is completely clean and smooth. Remember to spray A LOT of soap water to both the adhesive side and window.
- WIDELY APPLICATION OCCASIONSSuitable for the smooth and clean glass surface of your kitchen, sliding door, bedroom, balcony , rest room, office doors and windows. Useful Installation Tips: Please make sure the glass, edges and corners are totally cleaned without any dust and tear off the protective film before paste it onto the glass.
- EXCELLENT AFTER-SALES SERVICEOur team not only produces good products, but is also committed to providing good after-sales service. No matter you have any questions at any time, please don't hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to help you solve the problem.
Smart ways to bring beauty, safety and cool with KESPEN ONE WAY WINDOW FILM for your home-- This reflective window films are designed to reduce the amount of heat transmitted through window glass by reflecting some of the heat back outside, but still allow light in to maintain your view. Static cling to the glass, easy to install, without worried about left residue when you remove; Customize the glass surfaces to suit your design needs and wishes. KEY FEATURES: Feel Safety with Good DAYTIME Privacy Protection: Make you always enjoy your personal time without the disturbance of external gaze. Get Comfortable with Saving Energy: Create cooler, more comfortable environment for you and your family, helping you to save money with lower air conditioning costs. Protection from UV Damage and Fading: Block 95% of the harmful solar rays that may hurt your skin and furniture. Easy to Install and Remove: No adhesive, stick by static cling, simply to apply with a lot of soapy water. No worries about damage or residue when you remove. PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 x KESPEN Mirror Window Film Roll; 1 X installation instructions Fashionable & Cool Mirror Appearance: Improve the appearance of your windows by adding a designer look to the exterior of the whole building. Reduce Glare to Make You Relax: Annoying glare on TVs and computers? Our films significantly reduce glare to help you work, relax and entertain without added eyestrain and discomfort from excessive light. Customize the Glass with The Way You Want: Give you the freedom to transform glass surfaces to meet your design needs and wishes. Read more Installation Instructions: Step 1: Clean the target surface of the window, make sure no stain is left. Step 2: Measure the width and the height of the target area, cut the film and leave an extra 2-3 cm on each side for easier adjustment. Step 3: Peel off the transparent film. Step 4: Spray A LOT OF soapy water onto both the window surface and the backside of the static film. Step 5: Paste the wet side of the film onto the wet glass, smooth the film with hands. Step 6: Use the squeegee to remove extra water and bubbles from the center to the around with proper strength. Step 7: Trim off the margins. Step 8: Wipe out surface water with a lint-free towel. Useful Tips for Installation 1. Before pasting, remember to tear off the protective film. 2. Cut the film to a size of 2-3 cm from the window frame to avoid falling or curling. 3. Spray enough water onto the window and the backside of the film during the installation progress, the more, the better. 4. If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly without residue. 5.The window film only works on smooth, clean and flat glass doors and windows. Double pane glass, frosted glass, cut glass and all of the processed glass is NOT workable. 6.Teamwork will be more helpful.