MorTime Set of 5 Garden Tool Set, Aluminum Gardening Work Kit with Soft Rubber Ergonomic Handle Hand Tools Succulent Tool Set Outdoor Gardening Tools
- Product Dimensions: 11.81 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches
- Item Weight: 1.78 pounds
- Manufacturer: MorTime
- Multifunctional Garden Tool Kit - MorTime Set of 5 Garden Tool Set size is 10.6x11.8x2.2 inches is perfect choice for planting and digging, weeding and landscaping. They are also ideal for any other gardening work and yard chores.
- Best Design - The special design reflected in clear scale marks, you can easy to read centimeter and inches marks. Meanwhile, you to turn over the soil more easily, you just use the force of your hand to easily loosen and turn soil put your seed.
- Easy Use - The soft anti skid grip design are covered with rubber and offer excellent slip resistance. There is a hole at the top of each handle which is very convenient for storage. Our garden tool set can helps reduce the strain on your body and you can work not so strenuously.
- Premium Quality - Our Aluminum Gardening Work Kit is made of heavy duty aluminum with ultra-fine polished cast aluminum alloy tool heads are completely rust-resistant, extremely durable, and easy to clean, so it will not bend or wear even after long time use.Compare with other garden tool, an extra soft-rubber handles can ensure the safety.
- Wide Application - MorTime Garden Tool Set is ideal for plant avocado, apple, orange and any other kinds of plants. It can be used at home, farm, park and garden. It can speed up your planting plant process.
Size:10.6x11.8x2.2 inches Weight:1.0 lb Material: heavy duty aluminum Package included: Trowel - Digging planting, taking up plants help transplanting smaller plants or flowers without damaging the roots. Weeder - Useful weeding design, using lever principle to make weeding easier. Hand Rake - The hand rake is perfect for loosen soil, remove weeds and aerate soil. Cultivator - Unique three-prong design help easily remove weeds and loose soil. Transplant Trowel - Measuring the depth of the soil with tick marks, so that small plants and flowers can be transplanted easily.