NatureZ Edge Catnip Seeds for Planting, 1700+ Herb Seeds, Indoor or Outdoor Growing, Your Cat Will Love Them, Non-GMO
- Package Dimensions: 6.42 x 3.43 x 0.24 inches
- Item Weight: 0.246 ounces
- Manufacturer: NatureZ Edge
- HAND PACKAGED BY A VETERAN OWNED SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you!
- MORE SEEDS- Our catnip seed pack has more than 3X as many seeds as many of our competitors.
- NON-GMO HEIRLOOM: Our catnip seeds for planting are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
- Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, herb kits, vegetable kits, wildflower kits, and more.
When growing catnip from seed, you’ll need to properly prepare the seeds. Catnip seeds are tough and need to be stratified or slightly damaged before they will sprout. This can be done by first placing the seeds in the freezer overnight and then placing the seeds in a bowl of water for 24 hours. This process will damage the seed coat and will make it much easier for the catnip seeds to sprout. After you have stratified the seeds, you can plant them indoors or outdoors. Thin them to one plant per 20 inches after the sprout.