NOW Supplements, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 450 Mg (Standardized Extract), 90 Veg Capsules
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 2.38 Ounces
- Item model number : 4603
- Date First Available : January 8, 2004
- Manufacturer : Now Foods
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues. International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,584 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #33 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements #747 in Sales & Deals
- #33 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- #747 in Sales & Deals
- Ayurvedic adaptogen: Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress. Now Ashwagandha is a standardized extract (450 milligrams per serving). Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily.
- Free radical scavenger/Immune system support: Preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system.
- Certifications/classifications: Non-GMO, kosher, dairy free, egg free, nut free, soy free, vegan/vegetarian, made without gluten
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an herb that is extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional herbal system in India. Ashwagandha is used as a general tonic and adaptogen, helping the body adapt to temporary normal stress. In addition, preliminary data suggest that Ashwagandha supports a healthy immune system. Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily. Brand Story By