Peppermint Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-GMO Herb Variety- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening and Herbal Tea Gardens by Gardeners Basics
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.317 ounces
- Manufacturer: Gardeners Basics
- FLAVOR - Peppermint is packed with flavor. It's both sweet, cooling, and refreshing. They are used fresh or dried in tea and lemonade.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR HERB GARDEN - Peppermint is a great herb to grow inside your kitchen and outdoors.
- USA - All of our seeds, including the pepper mint seeds, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, grown in the USA. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
- PACKETS - Each Peppermint seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each peppermint packet contains at least 100 mg of seeds.
- GUARANTEE - We know you're absolutely going to love your peppermint seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) is a cross between watermint and spearmint. This usually is native to Europe and the Middle East. The plants are now widely spread and cultivated all across the world. Peppermint is one of our favorite heirloom herb seeds. Herbal seeds are great for teas, drinks, lemonade, and to chew on while working out in the garden. To germinate your peppermint seeds, spread them over your seed-growing medium. Do not bury them under the soil. Peppermint herb seeds need light to germinate. A heat mat under your seed starting medium is also useful. It can take a couple of weeks for your seeds to germinate. Be sure that they are exposed to light, have a heat mat, and remain moist until they sprout. Peppermint plants can quickly take over a garden area as they love to spread. If you don't want your peppermint plant to take over your outdoor garden, we recommend containing it in a pot or planter. Peppermint is also a great addition to an indoor herb garden or even a hydroponic system. All of our herb seed packets are filled in the USA. The heirloom herb seeds are also grown and harvested in the USA. When you buy from Gardeners Basics, you are supporting a small, family-owned, and operated business. Thank you for supporting local and small. Peppermint is an open- pollinated seed, meaning you can save seeds at harvest time for future years' gardens. We know you are going to love your mint seeds, but if for any reason you aren't, please contact us.