Prevagen Improves Memory - Extra Strength 20mg, 30 Capsules |2 Pack| with Apoaequorin & Vitamin D|Brain Supplement for Better Brain Health, Supports Healthy Brain Function & Clarity|Memory Supplement
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 2 inches; 1.92 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 3, 2019
- Manufacturer : Quincy Bioscience
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,165 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #30 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- #30 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,680 ratings
- In a double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial, Prevagen demonstrated the ability to improve aspects of cognitive function in subgroups of participants who were cognitively normal or mildly impaired.* The group of participants taking Prevagen improved according to computer-based testing.* The adults were over 40 years old and took one capsule daily for 90 days.
- Apoaequorin, the unique, high quality ingredient in Prevagen, has undergone extensive 3RD PARTY SAFETY TESTING. Tests for allergenicity and toxicity have been conducted. Third party experts agree that PREVAGEN IS SAFE
- Prevagen Extra Strength is not a drug and DOES NOT REQUIRE A PRESCRIPTION. It comes in an EASY TO SWALLOW small, vegetarian capsule. For best results, just take ONE A DAY, in the morning, with or without food
- According to a 2018-2019 survey conducted by Pharmacy Times of pharmacists who recommend memory support products, Prevagen was the #1 RECOMMENDED MEMORY SUPPORT BRAND. Prevagen is America's #1 selling brain health supplement according to Nielsen data
- Common misspellings: Prevagin, Prevagen D, Pravogen. Commonly searched topics: Nootropics, wellness formulas, memory pills, brain vitamins
Prevagen. Healthier Brain. Better Life. Prevagen (pron. ‘prev-uh-gin’) is a dietary supplement that has been clinically shown to help with mild memory loss associated with aging. Prevagen is formulated with apoaequorin (pron. ‘a-po-ah-kwor-in’), which safely and uniquely supports brain function. apoaequorin was originally discovered in a jellyfish and is patented by Quincy Bioscience for use in a variety of products to support cognitive function. In a computer-assessed, double-blind, place-controlled study, Prevagen improved certain aspects of cognitive function over a 90 day period in individuals who were cognitively normal or mildly impaired. Prevagen first became available to consumers in 2007. Since then over one million people have tried Prevagen and it is the number one recommended memory support brand according to 2018-2019 Pharmacy times national survey of pharmacists. Prevagen is recommended to be taken once daily, in the morning with or without food. It is very safe and well tolerated. Use of Prevagen for 90 days is recommended to fully gauge Prevagen’s effectiveness. You can continue to take your vitamin and mineral supplements with Prevagen. Prevagen works unlike any other supplement to help support the brain. Prevagen works in a complementary way to other vitamins and mineral supplements. It is not meant to replace your current supplement regiment. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.