Pure Encapsulations Zinc 30 mg | Zinc Picolinate Supplement for Immune System Support, Growth and Development, Wound Healing, Prostate, and Reproductive Health* | 60 Capsules
Size: 60 Count (Pack of 1)
Brand: Pure Encapsulations
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.3 x 1.5 x 1.4 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : July 3, 2008
- Manufacturer : Pure Encapsulations
- Best Sellers Rank: #838 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #4 in Zinc Mineral Supplements
- #4 in Zinc Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,828 ratings
- Immune Support: Zinc works to support the body's natural defense system which aids immune system function, wound healing and the absorption of B vitamins.*
- Metabolism Booster: Zinc supports the digestion and metabolism of important vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates and other essential nutrients.*
- Prostate Health: This mineral also supports normal fetal and reproductive development as well as healthy prostatic function.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
Size:60 Count (Pack of 1) Zinc plays an important role in supporting the body's natural defense system, as well as nutrient utilization. It is a constituent of over two dozen enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism, including carbonic anhydrase, which is vital to tissue respiration. Zinc is essential for the healthy storage and metabolism of carbohydrates, as well as the absorption and function of B vitamins. Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development. This mineral contributes to healthy prostatic function, and is essential for normal fetal and reproductive development.