Rosemary Seeds for Planting - It is A Great Heirloom, Non-GMO Herb Variety- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening by Gardeners Basics
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.25 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.176 ounces
- Manufacturer: Gardeners Basics
- FLAVOR - Rosemary is full of flavor. Wonderful used fresh in marinades, sauce, dips, and stews.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR HERB GARDEN - Rosemary is a great herb to grown inside your kitchen and outdoors.
- USA - All of our seeds, including the Rosemary seeds for planting a home garden, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, grown in the USA. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, but you can save the seeds each year, adding food security to your home.
- PACKETS - Each Rosemary seeds for planting plant seeds packet outdoors is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Each rosemary packet contains at least 100 mg of seeds.
- GUARANTEE - We know you're absolutely going to love your rosemary seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us.
Rosemary is a woody perennial herb. It has fragrant, evergreen leaves with white, pink, purple, or blue flowers when in bloom. It can take up to 3 weeks to germinate rosemary seeds, but before you know it, you'll have little rosemary plant sprouts. After sprouting, it can take up to about three months for the plant seeds to reach maturity. Rosemary is a versatile herb in that it can be grown indoors and outdoors or both. When you are keeping rosemary growing in your kitchen, it is a great way to incorporate healthy, fresh herbs into your everyday cooking and even baking. We Love Rosemary For: Indoor Herb Gardens Outdoor Heirloom Herb Gardens Teaching Children How to Garden Chefs and Cooking Enthusiasts Herb Garden Seeds Medicinal Herb Seeds For Planting We know you're going to love your rosemary heirloom seeds, but if for any reason you are unsatisfied, please contact us.