Seed Needs, Dandelion Herb (Taraxacum officinale) Bulk Package of 10,000 Seeds Non-GMO
- Package Dimensions: 6.46 x 4.21 x 0.24 inches
- Item Weight: 0.739 ounces
- Manufacturer: Seed Needs
- Item model number: B0042HY3LO
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Quality Dandelion seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Each packet measures 3.25 inches wide by 4.50 inches tall and contains approximately 10,000 seeds.
- Dandelion is an edible herb that is ready for harvesting in roughly 95 days. The leaves are popularly used in salads.
- Dandelion herbs are perennials that will grow to a mature height of about 8 to 18 inches tall.
- The plants will produce yellow flowers, reaching a diameter of about 1 inch to 1.5 inches wide.
- All Dandelion seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Grow Dandelion from fresh Taraxacum officinale seeds. Dandelion is often seen in empty fields, along highways and most commonly seen in our own backyards. It is usually considered to be a pesky weed, but what you may not know is, Dandelions are actually delicious herbs that many people grow in their herb gardens! There are many uses for Dandelion plants, some are medicinal and often times the leaves and flowers of dandelions can be eaten in salads, or used as a garnish. A Dandelion herb plant will reach a mature height of anywhere between 8 to 18 inches tall. The leaves are tender and the stems are hollow. Dandelion flowers sit at the very top of the very tightly formed plants and are roughly 1 to 1.5 inches in diameter. Grown as a perennial, the Dandelion plant will grow very quickly, bloom, but die with the first frost to return the year after if the roots are kept in tact. Seeds can be collected, or fall to the bare ground to regrow the following season.