Seed Starter Peat Pots, 24 PCS (288 Cells) Premium Biodegradable and Organic Germination Seedling Trays Kit for Indoor Outdoor Plants, with 40 Plastic Plant Labels
Color: 24 Pack
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions: 12.44 x 8.74 x 5.51 inches
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: Litviz
- BIODEGRADABLE - These eco-friendly seed starter trays are made of paper and peat moss, do not contain any toxins or chemicals. They are easily degradable and can be completely recycled.
- WATER SAVING - Water properly to keep moist, but don't over-water them, because the seed tray can absorb moisture from the air and water in the soil and will decompose if saturated.
- PREVENT TRANSPLANT SHOCK - In the process of seedling germination and growth, our pots will gradually become soft. There is no need to dig seedlings or pot soil out from the seedling pots manually, which eliminates transplant shock thus greatly improving the survival of the plants.
- PROFESSIONAL - The enhanced aeration is conducive to the development of the root system. When the pot frame begins to degrade into organic fertilizer, the roots of the plants are enough to penetrate them. It overcomes the common problem of root bending or rot when planted in plastic pots.
- MULTI USE - These organic peat seedling pots are suitable for planting in all seasons, including but not limited to flowers, vegetables, fruits, herbs, hanging plants, succulents, roses, lavender, marigolds, cucumbers, tomatoes, coriander, Strawberry, watermelon, lemon, wheatgrass, catnip and more!
Color:24 Pack Why not save money and grow your own healthy vegetables, fruits and flowers? Just imagine, all the beautiful young seedlings will sprout on the windowsill or in the backyard garden! Just follow the guidelines below and you can start having your own garden of flowers, vegetables or herbs： 1. Fill the strips thoroughly with potting soil and water (make sure they are on a flat surface); 2. Sow seeds or cut strips and place them in a bright place; 3. Avoid frost; 4. Gradually expose to the sun; 5. Do not overwater or let it dry out. Add water if necessary (Spray bottles are a good way to keep them moist) ; 6. As the seedlings grow, transplant a single pot directly into the ground and cover with soil; 7. This will help protect sensitive root systems and nurture strong plants. Package Included : -2412 Cells -40 Plant Labels Note: Be patient to pull these paper trays apart from one another. Please remember the seedling starter trays are made mainly of paper, DO NOT overwater.