Seed Starter Trays, FANGZHIDI 200 Cells Pulp Peat Pots Eco-Friendly Organic Nursery Germination Planter - Biodegradable Seedling Planting Kit for Indoor Outdoor Plants, Bonus 40 Labels and 1 Mark Pen
Size: 2x5 Per Tray
Style: 20 Pack-200 Cells
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.7 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Manufacturer: FANGZHIDI
- Date First Available: May 19, 2020
- BIODEGRADABLE SEED STARTER POTS These starter trays are biodegradable. Each cell is approximately 1 1116 inches square and 2 14 inches deep, overall 3 516 inches Width by 8 1116 inches Length.
- REDUCE SHOCK WHEN TRANSPLANTING Eliminate transplant shock and develop strong roots as the plants do not have to be removed from the pot
- PREVENT TRANSPLANT SHOCK By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing peat pellet trays are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm.
- WIDELY RANGE OF USE Plant seeds including microgreen, wheatgrass, rose, vegetable, wildflower, lavender, cucumber, herbs, succulent, mint, marigold, zinnia, lettuce, cilantro, watermelon, clover, strawberry, catnip, and tomato. It can as Gardening gift in home greenhouse
- BONUS Package included: 20 pack, 200 Cells Plant Germination Trays, Bonus 40 Labels(10 Blue+ 10 Pink+ 10 Yellow+ 10 Green) and 1 Mark Pen
Why not save money and grow your own healthy vegetables, garden, and flowers? This Seed Starter Kits by FANGZHIDI, is a great way to start any garden or flower bed. It’s fascinating to see plants grow from a tiny seed into a mature plant, which stimulates curiosity and learning. Spending less time with electronic devices and more time hands-on with plants and family translates into better communication skills. These are great for teaching the kids how to grow their own vegetables, a skill everyone should know! Get your garden started today and help save the environment by using a biodegradable product. Starting your own seeds is not only less expensive than purchasing transplants, it also generally results in a more productive harvest season. Plus, it's a fun, rewarding way to kick off on the gardening season! These peat pots perfect for starting your seeds, flowers, vegetables, plants, herbs, and more. Simply follow these guidelines to ensure your seed starter trays are a success. Read more Read more 1.Fill the strips with potting soil and water thoroughly (ensure they are on a flat surface) 2.Sow seed or stick cutting and position in a bright place 3.Avoid frost 4.Gradually expose to the sun 5.Water when required. NEVER overwater or let them dry out. 6.As the seedlings develop transplant the individual pots directly into the ground and cover with soil 7.This will help protect the sensitive root system and develop strong plants 8.Please note these are made with a biodegradable peat and they can become damaged if over watered, a spray bottle is a great way to keep them moist Notes: Be patient to pull these paper trays apart from another one. Please remember the seedling starter trays are made mainly of paper, so do not overwater. If you are worried about crack and extra water or soil, you can refer to other people’s methods such as placing in larger containers or reinforcing with cardboard. Read more 60 Cells Seedling Nursery Pots 60 Cells Seedling Nursery Pots 90 Cells Seedling Nursery Pots 200 Cells Seedling Nursery Pots 300Cells Seedling Nursery Pots Size of Each Cell 2.1 in 3.1 in 2.1 in 1.69 x 1.81 in 1.69 x 1.81 in Deepth 2.3 in 3 in 2.3 in 2.28 in 2.28 in Material Paper Pulp Paper Pulp Paper Pulp Paper Pulp Paper Pulp Shape Round Round Round Square Square Brand FANGZHIDI FANGZHIDI FANGZHIDI FANGZHIDI FANGZHIDI