STATINT One Way Mirror Window Film Daytime Privacy, Sun Blocking Heat Control Anti UV Reflective Film Static Cling Window Tint for Home Office Living Room, Black-Silver, 35.4 Inch X 6.5 Feet
Size: 35.4 Inch X 6.5 Feet
Brand: STATINT WINDOW FILMS
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 35.51 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches
- Item Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Manufacturer: STATINT WINDOW FILMS
- Ultraviolet light protection: Advanced Anti UV
- Batteries Required?: No
- HEAT CONTROL & ENERGY SAVING: This one way window film is designed for blocking out harmful ray by reflecting it away from the window, allows cool in summer and retain warm in winter, which can saving expensive energy cost for intense summers and year-round coverage.
- STATIC CLING & EASY TO INSTALL: This self adhesive window privacy film uses no glue design to easily adhere to the windows or doors, just spray A LOT OF soapy water onto the window and back side of the film. No worry about damage or residue is left when you remove.
- PROTECT DAYTIME PRIVACY: Our window tint film can ONLY provide great intended privacy during daytime while the outside shows reflective effect. NOTICE: when the inside light is stronger than outside, such as the light on during night, the mirror effect will be disappeared and the inside can be seen from the outside. Remember to draw curtain during night.
- ADVANCED UV REJECTION: Block out 91% UV rays and 88% infrared rays, This UV window film can reduce the fading of interior furnishings and protect your skin health. 13% of VLT means effectively reduce glare to help you relax, entertain after the work.
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE: What we want to provide with you are the best privacy window film with trusted customer service. Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will make you 100% satisfaction.
The STATINT one way window film provides with you daytime privacy, blocks out the most of UV rays and isolates the heat to create a comfortable space for you, static cling design make it easy to install and remove, and not hurt your window glass. Privacy protection: The self adhesive window film create you a privacy space that block the vision of external person, but you still can see outside from inside and know how is going on outside. UV blocking: The glass film blocks out the most of harmful uv rays to protect your skin from hurting and reduce furniture fading and aging. Heat control: Keep cool in summer and retain warm in winter, bring you a comfortable environment. Safety protection: When your glass is broken by accident, this window tint film can prevent the shattered glass splashing to protect you and family. NO-glue: The privacy window tint film is glue-free, easy to install and remove with no residue. Daytime privacy protection This reflective window film provides the daytime privacy effect, when outside light is brighter than inside, that will present a mirror view at outside; if darker than inside, the effect will disappear, suggest you to draw the curtains at night. Allow Some Natural Light In The UV blocking film can block most solar light away from the window but still allow some natural light entry to retain normal view and keep plants growing. Multi-function This tint film can provide privacy at daytime, reduce glare, reject UV and control heat. Widely apply for office, bedroom, living room, dining room and etc. Read more Installation Instruction: Step 1. Keep the surface of the glass clean. Step 2. Measure the exact size of the window and cut the window film to the suitable size. Step 3. Peel off the protective film ( transparent film ), spray a lot of soapy water both onto window and the back side of the static film. Step 4. Install the wet side of the static film onto the wet glass, smooth the film with hands. Step 5. Use the squeegee to remove extra bubbles and water. Step 6. Trim off the margins, leaving 2-3 mm gap from the edge of the glass to the film. Step 7. Wipe out the surface water with a lint free towel. Some useful tips: 1. Make sure you have peel off the protective film before you install the window film, this is IMPORTANT. 2. The window film only works on smooth, clean and flat glass doors and windows. 3. Please remember to leave 2-3 mm gap from the edge of the glass to the film to avoid falling or curling. 4. Spray enough water onto the window and the back side of the film during the installation progress, the more, the better.