Survival Garden Seeds Herb Collection Seed Vault - Parsley, Cilantro, Basil, Lemon Balm, Dill - Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting - Grow Herbs Indoors Year Round
- Package Dimensions: 9.06 x 6.34 x 0.43 inches
- Item Weight: 0.634 ounces
- Manufacturer: JD Hardware LLC
- FRESH FLAVORS - Growing herbs is an excellent way to add some flavor and nutrients to your diet. Fresh picked herbs can also be dried or frozen for long term storage.
- HERB GARDEN - These are our picks for must-have culinary herbs. Large Leaf Basil, Cilantro, Dill, Lemon Balm, Flat Leaf Parsley are versatile in a variety of culinary uses and easy for beginner gardeners to plant and grow.
- VARIETY OF PRODUCE - A diverse array of herb seeds grown and cultivated in the USA for planting and growing in your home vegetable or container garden.
- INDIVIDUAL SEED PACKAGES - Beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years.
- SURVIVAL SEED VAULT - Grow now or save in long term storage by storing in a place shielded from temperature, moisture, and light. Feel secure knowing you've got seeds ready to plant!
Safety and Security with Survival Garden Seeds Quality Seeds with Proven Results Survival Garden Seeds are proven varieties of seeds with great track records for productivity. These heirlooms have generations of success with home gardeners just like you. They’re open-pollinated, non-hybrid seeds. They will grow true-to-type if isolated from other varieties, for seed collection and long-term food supplies. HeirloomOpen-pollinatedNon- hybridProven varieties Security for your family Feed your family and freeze, can, or dry the excess for long term storage with the food you’ll grow from these vegetable, herb, and fruit seeds for planting. Each individual seed packet contains instructions for growing, as well as guidance on how to save seeds for the future once your harvest is over. Read more Grown in the USA All of our seeds are sourced in the United States. Enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing these seeds have been grown and reproduced here and will not come with any concerns of contamination that can come from foreign sources. Every variety we sell can be grown in the continental United States. Read more Survival Garden - from our family to yours At Survival Garden Seeds, we care about people. Family is at the heart of all we do. When we were growing up, the time spent in the garden was a big part of our family. It helped to keep us safe and secure, even when times were tough. We were always able to have enough food, simply because we grew our own. That is our hope for your family, too. You can feel the security of having plenty of food for years to come. Feed your family with Survival Garden Seeds. A Real Survival Plan for Your Family Be suspicious and leery of companies that say all the seed in their collection remains viable for 30 years. It's not accurate. That's not a good survival plan. Our seed packets show how long each seed variety will remain viable if stored correctly. One important way to always have fresh seed is to grow seeds out regularly and save seed from that crop.