Thorne Research - Multi-Vitamin Elite - A.M. and P.M. Formula to Support a High-Performance Nutrition Program - 180 Capsules
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.38 x 2.38 x 4.4 inches; 8.32 Ounces
- Item model number
- Date First Available : December 13, 2016
- Manufacturer : Thorne Research
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,994 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #83 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- #83 in Blended Vitamin & Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews: 4.7 out of 5 stars 619 ratings
- Comprehensive Multi: Two multi-vitamin/mineral formulas one for the morning, one for the evening that support high-performance nutrition*
- For Athletes: Provides optimally absorbable nutrients, particularly for athletes*
- Energy And Recovery Support: The A.M. formula promotes energy production, while the P.M. formula enhances rest and recovery*
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
Multi-Vitamin Elite provides highly bioavailable nutrients for athletes and others. The A.M. formula promotes energy production, while the P.M. formula enhances rest and recovery. Unique Formula Specially formulated AM and PM formulas to target different nutrient needs. Clinically Studied Multi-Vitamin Elite contains two phytosome complexes: curcumin phytosome and green tea phytosome. Thorne Bestseller Thorne has been trusted by health-care practitioners, U.S. National Teams, and families around the world for more than 30 years. Thorne Bestsellers are a testament to Thorne's mission to provide high-quality supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and efficacy. Read more Read more Taking a multivitamin/mineral supplement is important for establishing a solid foundational health routine. Many nutrition experts have identified a “nutrition gap” between the nutrients consumed in the diet and what is required for optimal health – a gap that can be filled by taking a daily multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. Although ideally, we would get all the nutrients we need from eating a healthy and well-balanced diet, that is easier said than done. In addition, nutrient needs vary from person to person and depend on multiple factors, including activity levels, age, gender, and the presence of chronic illness. Thorne takes all of these factors into account and offers different multi-vitamin/mineral supplements to fit individual nutrient needs. Read more When the highest standards have been met, Thorne creates higher ones. Sourcing Exceptional Ingredients We develop better standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from. We partner only with suppliers whose practices emphasize quality, science, and responsibility. Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and digestibility - and ultimately better health. Manufacturing the Right Way We manufacture our own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, we have invested in clean manufacturing practices. We refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. We perform our final production in the United States. Our Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified. Four Rounds of Testing We run four rounds of testing for each of our products. We have invested in two state-of-the-art in-house laboratories that allow us to conduct four rounds of testing, while most competitors test only one or two times. We test our raw materials, in-process batches, finish products, and product stability for each product. Thinking Sustainably We're thinking sustainably to protect our environment. We believe the environment should never be compromised for the sake of business gain. At Thorne, we believe that doing our part to protect the environment and its most valuable resources goes hand in hand with our product quality standards. Read more