Thorne Research - Zinc Picolinate 15 mg - Highly Absorbable Zinc Supplement to Support Growth, Immune Function, and Reproductive Health - 60 Capsules
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.83 x 1.83 x 3.22 inches; 1.13 Ounces
- Date First Available : April 21, 2006
- Manufacturer : Thorne Research
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,908 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #13 in Zinc Mineral Supplements
- #13 in Zinc Mineral Supplements
- Customer Reviews: 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,553 ratings
- For testosterone metabolism and a healthy prostate gland
- For growth and immune function
- Promotes reproductive health
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
Zinc Picolinate features better absorbability than many other zinc supplements. Supplementation can be important for many persons, including athletes who lose zinc in sweat during intense exercise. Thorne Bestseller Thorne has been trusted by health-care practitioners, U.S. National Teams, and families around the world for more than 30 years. Thorne Bestsellers are a testament to Thorne's mission to provide high-quality supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and efficacy. Well-Researched Benefits Zinc Picolinate is a highly absorbable form of zinc that supports immune function, reproductive health, and prostate health. Greater Absorption Thorne’s Zinc Picolinate features better absorbability than many other zinc supplements. Free of Additives There are no unnecessary fillers or additives in Thorne supplements. Thorne is committed to providing high-quality supplements that contain research-backed ingredients, in efficacious amounts, that retain the potency to meet label claims until the day of expiration. Thorne Bestseller Well-Researched Benefits Greater Absorption Free of Additives Immune Support Proper nutrition keeps the body's defenses healthy. Thorne offers general immune support formulas in addition to more targeted formulas – for respiratory health, urinary tract health, and allergy support. Thorne's immune support supplements include nutrients like vitamins C and D, botanicals like berberine and olive leaf, flavonoids like quercetin, and multi-ingredient specialty formulas. Some of these formulas are offered in liquids and powders for ease and convenience of supplementation for all ages, including children. When the highest standards have been met, Thorne creates higher ones. Sourcing Exceptional Ingredients We develop better standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from. We partner only with suppliers whose practices emphasize quality, science, and responsibility. Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and digestibility - and ultimately better health. Manufacturing the Right Way We manufacture our own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, we have invested in clean manufacturing practices. We refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. We perform our final production in the United States. Our Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified. Four Rounds of Testing We run four rounds of testing for each of our products. We have invested in two state-of-the-art in-house laboratories that allow us to conduct four rounds of testing, while most competitors test only one or two times. We test our raw materials, in-process batches, finish products, and product stability for each product. Thinking Sustainably We're thinking sustainably to protect our environment. We believe the environment should never be compromised for the sake of business gain. At Thorne, we believe that doing our part to protect the environment and its most valuable resources goes hand in hand with our product quality standards. Read more