Vital Proteins Hydration Electrolyte Powder with Collagen - 1g Functional Sugar - 880mg Electrolytes - 100% DV Vitamin C (Tropical Blast, 7 Count)
Flavor Name: Tropical Blast
Size: 7 Count (Pack of 1)
Brand: Vital Proteins
MPN: Vital Proteins
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Package Dimensions : 7.2 x 6.61 x 2.56 inches; 5.93 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 31, 2020
- Manufacturer : Vital Proteins
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,515 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household) #23 in Sports Nutrition Hydration Products
- #23 in Sports Nutrition Hydration Products
- Customer Reviews: 3.9 out of 5 stars 345 ratings
- Hydration Meets Collagen ---- A non-GMO functional electrolyte powder that helps sodium enter the bloodstream more quickly and efficiently, so users feel refreshed and rehydrated. Combined with collagen, it supports healthy hair, skin, nails, and joints** at any time.
- It's All About What's Inside ---- Our balanced blend of nutrients, which includes 880mg of electrolytes, 2% DV of sodium, and 1g of functional sugar, was inspired by the World Health Organization's hydration guidelines and is also in line with the general needs of a natural diet.
- Effective* Hydration ---- Electrolytes are minerals that carry an electric charge and play an important role in balancing water in our bodies. Our low sugar hydration is used to prevent and treat dehydration. Users will feel good when consuming this at any time of the day.
- You Need Collagen ---- 5g grass-fed, pasture-raised collagen promotes overall wellness, and 100% DV Vitamin C, acts as an antioxidant to help boost your bodys natural production of collagen**.
- Any Time of Day ---- Serving size 1 packet. Just open, pour & add to cold water for a daily recharge, for effective* hydration that complements your routine.
Quality With 1g of sugar per serving, Hydration + Collagen combines a low-sodium electrolyte ratio with collagen, vitamin C and B vitamins, for those seeking a hydrating wellness formula that users can feel good consuming every single day, at any time of the day. How is this product different? Designated as an Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS), this type of fluid replacement is used to prevent and treat dehydration due to the levels of sugar and electrolytes included. The World Health Organization (WHO) discovered that a balanced ratio of sodium and glucose allows water and essential minerals to be pulled directly into our system in an effort to help promote effective hydration. How to Use Combine 1 packet with 12 fl. oz. of cold water and mix thoroughly. Read more