Window Garden Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters (36mm) – 48 Pods - use with our Seed Starter Kit or Any Tray. Expands with Water, Grow Herbs, Flowers and Vegetables. No Messy Soil, Easy,Successful
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 1.5 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Window Garden LLC
- Item model number: FS-SS-6
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- ***CHECK OUT OUR STORE! - Click on the blue Window Garden link at top of page*** SO EASY! Just hydrate the seed starters, insert the seeds or cuttings and keep moist inside the warm mini greenhouse. Then transplant them into a planter or your garden when theyve grown. Its amazing to see the results! Perfect for any skill level and great for kids too. Comes with detailed easy-to-follow instructions. (Seeds not included)
- SUCCESSFUL TRANSPLANTING Includes 48 36mm Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters. Once seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire Seed Starter / seedling into an outdoor patio / deck planter or backyard garden. Because theres no root disturbance, plants are easily established. Couldnt be easier!
- DENSE, STRONG ROOTS Because of root air pruning, Fiber Soil Seed Starters have a better root system capable of absorbing more oxygen, moisture and nutrients. When roots penetrate the outer netting, the outside air inhibits (prunes) the roots from growing further out. At the same time, the air pruning causes the inner roots to explode with beneficial fibrous root growth. Unlike many seed starting trays that cause roots to spiral around the container, creating a tangled, inferior root system.
- SAVE MONEY Grow your garden by seed this year! Buying grown plants at the nursery can be expensive and youre limited to only a few varieties. Choose the vegetable, herb and flower varieties that you want to grow.
Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters - Seedlings form stronger roots than those grown in traditional seed starting containers due to increased oxygen to the roots. This air exchange also "air-prunes" the roots, resulting in a denser root system. Plants are established quickly because you plant them directly into your garden or planter without the usual transplant shock from yanking roots out of a seed starting container. Eco Friendly – Fiber Soil is made from renewable coconut husks, unlike peat moss that’s mined from limited and fragile ecosystems. The mining of peat negatively effects our environment by releasing carbon into the atmosphere, contributing to greenhouse gases and global warming. The mining also destroys precious wildlife and contaminates ground water. Includes – 48 Fiber Soil Direct Plant Seed Starters (36mm)