ZUNALA Seed Sprouting Jar Kit - 2 Sprouting Jars with Screen Lids (Rust Free) & Stands | Sprouting Kit for Growing Your Own Sprouts & Microgreens, Alfalfa, Broccoli, Bean | Sprout Growing Kit BPA Free
- Package Dimensions: 9.05 x 9.05 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 2.49 pounds
- Manufacturer: Zunala
- All-In-One Bundle - Kit includes 2 wide mouth mason jars (28 oz. size), 2 BPA free sprouting lids, and 2 stands. Does not include seeds.
- Rust Free! - Unlike competitors, includes metal free, rust free lid for easy use & clean up! Reuse your sprouting lids for years to come.
- Safe Materials - Dishwasher safe, BPA free, Food grade materials
- High Value - High quality, easy to use all in one kit for growing sprouts & microgreens like alfalfa, bean, broccoli, clover, etc. Have your very own homegrown sprouts ready within 2-5 days!
Grow your own organic sprouts and microgreens from the comfort of your home! Easy to use, easy to clean, and a fun way to take an active stance in your diet! ✔ High ValueWhile many other competitors sell sprouting jar kits with metal lids that rust on the first use, the Zunala Seed Sprouting Jar Kit comes with 2 BPA free plastic sprouting lids that will never rust, are dishwasher safe, and will last for years to come! To bring you the most value possible, we’ve included all the contents at a very cost efficient price. This kit includes 2 mason jars, 2 BPA Free Sprouting lids, and 2 stands.✔ Save money on the front end and the back end. Have fun with your food! With our Zunala Seed Sprouting Jar Kit, you’ll be able to keep your kitchen stocked with organic, high quality sprouts at a fraction of the cost you may pay at health food groceries around the country. Not to mention, it’s tons of fun to involve yourself with your diet by growing your own healthy food in the comfort of your home.✔ How do I use it?Using our Zunala Seed Sprouting Jar Kit is simple. First, soak seeds in jar about 3/4 filled with water. Soak for about 8-10 hours. Next, drain and rinse your sprouts, using the hassle-free strained lid. Then, leave them to grow! Use the stand to place the jar at about a 70° angle, and leave to sit away from sunshine! Now - Rinse, Drain, Repeat! Rinse the seeds at least twice a day through the sprouting lids. Finally, harvest & enjoy! Most sprouts are ready within 2-5 days.✔ Try it today risk free backed by AmazonWe are confident in the high value of our product and will provide a full refund in the event that this seed sprouting kit fails to meet your expectations. Try it with no obligation today!✔ What’s included?2 mason jars2 BPA free sprouting lids2 stands